Asia, and Europe to
invest in China
Providing Growth Capital for Chinese Companies
- With the tremendous and dynamic economic growth occurring in China, Rockwell is dedicated to finding attractive investment opportunities;
- Our group acts as a bridge between U.S., Asia and European investors to invest in China, and Chinese companies who are looking for growth capital;
- We offer an array of product and industry expertise to Chinese companies, including initial public offerings, reverse mergers, PIPE's, follow-on offerings, convertible debt, and strategic advisory; and
- In addition, Rockwell works with many of the leading China-focused private equity and venture capital funds, State Owned Enterprises (SOEs), privately owned Chinese enterprises, consumers and institutions, providing access and insight to global industry trends.
Strategic Advisory Services
An important objective for many public Chinese companies is to improve their visibility and liquidity. Rockwell can provide a variety of value-added services including:
- Advising on the process of moving the company’s listing from a junior U.S. stock exchange (OTCBB) onto more senior U.S. stock exchange (NASDAQ, NYSE-AMEX); and
- Introduction to additional retail investor groups to assist with increasing liquidity
- Increasing visibility by introducing the company to research specialists, the financial journalist community, and invitations to investor conferences focused on China.
- Introduction to appropriate legal and auditing firms with knowledge of both U.S. and Chinese securities issues
- Assistance in identifying and recruiting qualified members for board of directors
- Assistance with business development through former & current clients of RGC that may have synergies to their respective business. Provide Fairness Opinion
Record of Success in China
- The Senior Bankers at Rockwell have been involved with over $600M+ USD in capital raising for Chinese companies over the last 5 years at various Investment Banking firms, including RGC.
Structured Acquisition Vehicles
- Rockwell’s Investment Banking team has experience with Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs), having raised over $3 Billion USD for clients in this structure, as lead banker, co-manager or selling group member.